For most of us, coffee is an essential morning booster. Almost 64% of the US population drinks at least one cup of coffee every day, but to stay focused and work effectively sometimes coffee is simply not enough, and we need a little extra boost. So, what if it could fire up your brain enabling you to function at peak levels of consciousness where you can perform at your best, enhancing your creativity and productivity?
What are nootropics?
Nootropics is a substance that functions to improve cognitive performance. It is that extra booster that when added to coffee makes a powerful combination that can help in many ways.
The best part is that you can use nootropics to improve your coffee and the result is a synergistic combination that boosts your cognitive abilities to a better level.
Nootropics are often referred to as “smart drugs” and enhance cognitive functions like memory, creativity, and productivity in healthy people. The term nootropic is derived from the Ancient Greek words “nóos” and “trop,” which means “thinking” and “turning,” respectively. It was first used in 1972 by Corneliu Giurgea, a Roman chemist and psychologist.
Where to buy nootropic coffee?
Grateful Earth Coffee offers super-amazing coffee that not only tastes amazing but is packed with 6 powerful brain-healthy adaptogens and nootropics for improved energy, focus, and creativity. They are passionate about making use of tonic herbs, medicinal plants, and healthy adaptogens like natural nootropics for high vibration and a holistic lifestyle. Shop their Instant Expresso or Super Brain Blend Coffee loaded with adaptogens and healthy nutrients for you to enjoy a daily cup of bliss.
Key benefits of coffee with nootropics
Coffee is a stimulant that can affect your sleep pattern. Both nootropics and coffee can improve a variety of cognitive functions. Combining coffee and nootropics boosts our cognitive function while also enhancing the effects of coffee.
Nootropics when combined with coffee reduces brain fog and clears the obstructions that are preventing you from reaching your goals. It also helps in improving your mood and temperament especially if you are feeling overworked, over-burdened, or exhausted.
A few examples of natural nootropics are:
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Gingko Biloba
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Lions Mane
- Mushroom extracts
Combining popular nootropics with coffee
Each of these ingredients has a specific role to play in improving mood, mental performance, and cognitive health.
- L-tyrosine: It is the forerunner of two important neurotransmitters, norepinephrine and dopamine that enhances memory and cognitive functions.
- L-theanine: this is a mild relaxant that has effects on anxiety, focus, and depression, and mitigates sleep loss.
- Lions Mane: Boosts focus, reduces inflammation, and improves blood flow which provides enough oxygen to the brain.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It has antioxidant effects which improve cognitive function, and help to prevent plaque in the arteries that can result in heart attack and stroke.
- MCT oil: Its combination with coffee is popular as Bulletproof coffee which provides energy and mental clarity.
- Mushroom: It mitigates caffeine side effects like anxiety, restlessness, and increased heart rate while also improving focus, memory, energy, and no sleeping problems.
Try coffee combined with a nootropic that is safe to drink every day with no side effects for boosting your energy and cognitive powers.